Riverside Lodge Bed & Breakfast is the perfect introduction to this amazing rainforest valley.
After a long flight or drive, Riverside an ideal base to rest for night before hiking or riding up to the La Junta valley—the “Yosemite of Chile.” Or, you can choose to spend several days relaxing right at Riverside. Here, you will find affordable and comfortable Bed and Breakfast (B&B) accommodations. (We also have camping, amid the trees by our river beach.)
Enter your dates to make a reservation!
Ingresa sus fechas para hacer una reserva!
We have three cozy rooms with private bathrooms.
- Each room holds two adults, and has space for a third adult or child in an upper loft. (There’s one double or matrimonio room, and two twin-bedded rooms.)
- The rooms are just a few steps away from our dining area, and about 25 meters from the river beach.
Perfect for families or groups of 4 – 6 people.
- The two-room “Casa Gris” is set in its own pasture, about 50 meters behind the main lodge buildings.
- It has two inter-leading rooms (one double, one with twin beds and table/bench) and one bathroom.
- It also has a loft that can sleep two guests on mattress beds.
- Wraparound views and visiting horses add the finishing touches to this private hideaway.
Note: Riverside Lodge is open from October 13, 2018 to April 15, 2019.