Our camping is in the center of the La Junta Valley, in one of the largest and most quiet properties–with 360-degree views of the granite mountains.
There is easy access to all the main hiking trails in the valley – Arco Iris, Cerro Trinidad, Amphitheatre, waterslides.
REQUEST A CAMPING RESERVATION WITH THIS FORM.
- Campsites are near trees and in open pasture area
- There is a new “quincho,” with fire ring, that can take about 20 people.
- Tables, latrines, and dish-washing sink are available.
- No open fires permitted at campsites!
- Cook stoves are required.
- Visitors must pack out their own trash. (There is no collection service.)
SOLICITAR UNA RESERVA DE CAMPING CON ESTE FORMULARIO.
La Junta-Mountain Lodge Camping Facilities
- A confirmed reservation is required at an authorized campsite or lodge to hike up the Cochamó / La Junta Valley trail.
- Without proof of a reservation (Voucher de Acesso), you may be stopped from heading up the trail by municipality staff working at the trailhead.
- REQUEST A CAMPING RESERVATION WITH THIS FORM.
- Access to the trail closes at 4 p.m. each day. Hikers will NOT be allowed to start their journey after this time, for their own safety.
Remember: The entire valley is privately owned, therefore the main trail and any hiking trails are not “public” roads; they are accessed by permission of the various landowners. Please help us maintain a pure environment and open access by treating the trail and all properties with respect!
Click on the links below for information: